Yuwell Oxygen Concentrater 10 Lts
7F-10 OXYGEN CONCENTRATER 10 LTS
1. Flow Range: 1~5L/min (7F-5) ;2~8L/min (7F-8) ; 2~10L/min (7F-10)
2. Oxygen Concentration: 95.5%~87%
3. Maximum Outlet Pressure: 45kPa±4.5kPa (6.52psi±0.65psi) (7F-5)
Maximum Outlet Pressure: 45kPa±4.5kPa (6.52psi±0.65psi) (7F-8)
Maximum Outlet Pressure: 62kPa±4.5kPa (8.99psi±0.65psi) (7F-10)
4. Pressure Relief Mechanism Operational at:
5. Altitude: Up to 1828 meters (6000 ft) above sea level without degradation of concentration levels. From 1828 meters (6000 ft) to 4000meters (13129 ft) below 90% efficiency. (7F-5)
Altitude: Up to 1230 meters (4000 ft) above sea level without degradation of concentration levels. From 1230 meters (4000 ft) to 4000meters (13129 ft) below 90% efficiency. (7F-8,7F-10)
6. Sound Level: ≤60dB(A)
7. Maximum nebulizing rate (apply in the oxygen concentrators having the function of nebulizing): ≥0.2 mL/min
8. Power Supply:
AC120V±10% AC220V±10% AC230V±10% 50Hz / 60Hz
9. Input Power: ≤600VA (7F-5,7F-8) ≤1000VA (7F-10)
10. Weight: 26kg (57.31bs) (7F-5) 27.5kg (60.62bs) (7F-8)
32.5kg (71.65bs) (7F-10)
H44.5cm (17.5″) ×W37.2cm(14.7″)×D68cm(26.8″)
12. Minimum Operating Time: 30minutes
|Pkg Height (cms)||44.5|
|Pkg Length (cms)||37.2|
|Pkg Width (cms)||68|
|Suitable For||Elderly, Respiratory, Post Operative|
Hyperextension of the knee occurs when one’s knee extends too far backward and possibly damages the cartilage, ligaments and other structures that stabilize the knee. A strong sudden force to the ...
Physiotherapy enables people to improve and remain at their maximum functional potential within the constraints of their medical condition. A Physiotherapist (PT) is an important partner on the chi ...
Using a portable blood pressure monitor is a great way for you to take charge of your health at home. It can make you more involved and in control of your own health by monitoring effects of medi ...
A pulse oximeter is a noninvasive prescription medical device used for measuring a patient’s oxygen level in the blood and pulse rate. These are important vital signs to provide feedback on a pat ...
Tennis Elbow (medically known as Lateral Epicondylitis) is triggered by repetitive or excessive extension of the wrist, resulting in pain that occurs on the outer side of the elbow, usually on the ...
Has anyone ever told you that you snore really loud and gasp for breath while sleeping? We all get defensive when we get accused of snoring – who, me? No way, never. One of the most common ...