Minivator 1000 Straight Rail Lift Outdoor
- Slimline, stylish design with folding footrest and chair base leaving space free for other stair users to pass.
- Waterproofed and UV protected in slate grey upholstery. A waterproof cover is also provided to protect the stairlift from the weather when it is not in use.
- Keyswitch control which wil isolate the stairlift to prevent unauthorised use.
- Battery operated so the stairlift works even in the event of a power cut.
- Charge points at the top and the bottom of the track to park and charge your stairlift.
- Adjustable seat height (set by our engineer) enabling you to sit comfortably on your stairlift.
- Swivel seat with manual swivel lever on both sides of the chair, so you can turn the seat at the top of the stairs and safely alight.
- Diagnostic display showing the stairlift’s status, so any problem can be easily resolved.
- Easy-to-use joystick control on the end of chair arm, leaving the armrests clear to support you getting in and out of the stairlift.
- Safety edges around the footplate and carriage, so the stairlift automatically stops if it meets an obstruction.
- Uniquely designed retractable safety belt to secure you in the seat when in travel.
Additional Features available:
- Powered swivel seat
- Powered folding footplate
- Body harness for specialist support
- Stand perch seat
- Heavy-duty version
Hyperextension of the knee occurs when one’s knee extends too far backward and possibly damages the cartilage, ligaments and other structures that stabilize the knee. A strong sudden force to the ...
Physiotherapy enables people to improve and remain at their maximum functional potential within the constraints of their medical condition. A Physiotherapist (PT) is an important partner on the chi ...
Using a portable blood pressure monitor is a great way for you to take charge of your health at home. It can make you more involved and in control of your own health by monitoring effects of medi ...
A pulse oximeter is a noninvasive prescription medical device used for measuring a patient’s oxygen level in the blood and pulse rate. These are important vital signs to provide feedback on a pat ...
Tennis Elbow (medically known as Lateral Epicondylitis) is triggered by repetitive or excessive extension of the wrist, resulting in pain that occurs on the outer side of the elbow, usually on the ...
Has anyone ever told you that you snore really loud and gasp for breath while sleeping? We all get defensive when we get accused of snoring – who, me? No way, never. One of the most common ...