Karma Light Weight Power Wheelchair
KARMA LIGHT WEIGHT POWER WHEELCHAIR SIZE 20 INCH, 48 CM SEAT WIDTH, SWING‐AWAY FOOTRESTS, FLIP‐BACK ARMRESTS AND USB CHARGER.‐COLOUR BLACK # EFL‐20
Simple, light and efficient: The eFlexx has been created to provide the user with the best possible experience available.
Travel freely and lightly: The lightweight power wheelchair is easy to assemble, and light to travel with.
Moreover, its high quality frame not only ensures the user's safety but also
offers the customer the ultimate manoeuvrability.
- Selectable battery range: Large capacity / small capacity
- Reinforced double cross-braces: An engineering design that gives you a comfortable seating experience and ensures the user's safety.
- Universal design: The bright colour of the key lockers are self-explanatory; users can easily operate the functions without any hesitation
- Swing-away Controller System: Swing-away controller system makes it easier to approach the desk-top. The new safety feature prevents hands and fingers from pinching accidents.
- Foldable Push Handles: The new foldable push handles allow for minimal effort in folding and pushing the wheelchair, as well as giving eFlexx a sleeker and streamline look
- Angle Adjustable Backrest: Easy to operate angle adjustment from
- -4° to 16°(-4° / 0° / 4° / 8° / 12° / 16°), giving users more comfortable experience and flexible choices.
- Swing-away Footrests: Improves convenience in tight areas and allows easier access to a chair or a bed.
- Flip-back Armrests with integrated locking system: Allows for easier transfer in and out of the chair.
- Height Adjustable Armrests: Tool-free adjustable armrests height
|Pkg Height (cms)||108|
|Pkg Length (cms)||65|
|Pkg Width (cms)||85|
|Suitable For||Elderly, Orthopedic, Post Operative|
Hyperextension of the knee occurs when one’s knee extends too far backward and possibly damages the cartilage, ligaments and other structures that stabilize the knee. A strong sudden force to the ...
Physiotherapy enables people to improve and remain at their maximum functional potential within the constraints of their medical condition. A Physiotherapist (PT) is an important partner on the chi ...
Using a portable blood pressure monitor is a great way for you to take charge of your health at home. It can make you more involved and in control of your own health by monitoring effects of medi ...
A pulse oximeter is a noninvasive prescription medical device used for measuring a patient’s oxygen level in the blood and pulse rate. These are important vital signs to provide feedback on a pat ...
Tennis Elbow (medically known as Lateral Epicondylitis) is triggered by repetitive or excessive extension of the wrist, resulting in pain that occurs on the outer side of the elbow, usually on the ...
Has anyone ever told you that you snore really loud and gasp for breath while sleeping? We all get defensive when we get accused of snoring – who, me? No way, never. One of the most common ...