Drive DeVilbiss Lightweight Aluminium Rollator Red
LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINIUM ROLLATOR RED # R8RDHA
- Rustproof, robust aluminium frame
- Handle height adjusts
- Arthritic friendly looped cable brakes
- Curved and padded backrest
- Features both seat and handle height adjustment to suit height of user
- Rustproof, robust aluminium frame provides longevity and stability and is also very light to manoeuvre and transport
- Handle height adjusts to suit user requirements
- Anatomically designed, latex free handles allow comfortable grip
- Arthritic friendly looped cable brakes activate effortlessly and are lockable for additional safety
- Padded seat flips up easily for access to storage bag or for folding
- Curved and padded backrest offers comfortable support
- Easy folding mechanism facilitates storage and transportation
- Swivelling front wheels increase manoeuvrability
- Solid 19cm (7.5”) puncture proof tyres provide increased manoeuvrability over various surfaces
- Available in Vivid Blue or Spirit Red finish
- Easy wipe clean surfaces
- R8 - Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- R6 - Suitable for indoor use only.
DESCRIPTION: Height and Seat Adjustable R8 Rollator in Red
WIDTH: 64cm (25”)
DEPTH: 69 - 75cm (27 - 31”)
HEIGHT MIN: 79cm (31”)
HEIGHT MAX: 99cm (39”)
WEIGHT: 7kg (15lb)
SEAT WIDTH: 34cm (13”)
SEAT DEPTH: 31cm (12”)
SEAT HEIGHT MIN: 48cm (19”)
SEAT HEIGHT MAX: 58cm (23”)
WEIGHT CAPACITY: 135kg (21st)
|Pkg Height (cms)||83 ~ 96|
|Pkg Length (cms)||30 ~ 35|
|Suitable For||Elderly, Orthopedic, Post Operative|
Hyperextension of the knee occurs when one’s knee extends too far backward and possibly damages the cartilage, ligaments and other structures that stabilize the knee. A strong sudden force to the ...
Physiotherapy enables people to improve and remain at their maximum functional potential within the constraints of their medical condition. A Physiotherapist (PT) is an important partner on the chi ...
Using a portable blood pressure monitor is a great way for you to take charge of your health at home. It can make you more involved and in control of your own health by monitoring effects of medi ...
A pulse oximeter is a noninvasive prescription medical device used for measuring a patient’s oxygen level in the blood and pulse rate. These are important vital signs to provide feedback on a pat ...
Tennis Elbow (medically known as Lateral Epicondylitis) is triggered by repetitive or excessive extension of the wrist, resulting in pain that occurs on the outer side of the elbow, usually on the ...
Has anyone ever told you that you snore really loud and gasp for breath while sleeping? We all get defensive when we get accused of snoring – who, me? No way, never. One of the most common ...